Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gourmet Candy Apples Who Delivers The Best Gourmet Caramel Apples?

Who delivers the Best Gourmet Caramel Apples? - gourmet candy apples

What company makes the best tasting, most gourmet caramel / sweet potato, which can be delivered? We loved the treat Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory vacation, but not delivered, because they can buy in a store, and it is not with us. I just wanted other opinions before you attempt to collect, and can be very expensive. I will not be disappointed. Thank you!

2 comments:

sassssy said...

QVC Mrs Prindables. They are awesome and huge! They have many different flavors. Michigan also has some stores that offer Homade. but I know websites for them. I think it means Baynes in Freeland, Michigan, Midland Road. I know that Marie Osmond them orders all the time.

billyand... said...

Never heard of it. My experience with canned apples, is not very good

Post a Comment