Friday, January 8, 2010

Electronic Toy Trains Questions For Web Developers About Getting A Job ?

Questions for Web developers about getting a job ? - electronic toy trains

For Web developers with experience in the field

I have two questions.
I recently graduated with a degree in web technologies, and I wonder how I can get a job in the field of web development? I like when the work independently, with a real company. I applied for some, but not the response that I believe that something is wrong with my site or my CV.

Until now I have an extensive website, which is still trying to update and redesign of a professional appearance. I have everything on the site from scratch. Can I have a professional opinion of my site? Any honest feedback is good. Please be as specific as possible. http://tristateplasticsonline.com

Thank you for your time in advance


Goal: a training in the field of web development.


Education: Local Community College
Graduated May 2008
Web technologies degree
Certified Information Technology Core
Web Technologies Certificate
In the President's List
3.8 GPA with honors
Won outstanding GrAduatuci award


Experience: Wal-Mart Supercenter
July 2008 - present
P #
Address
Checkout

Bernese Mountain Dog C
Holders in June 2008 - updated again
http://csbernesemountaindogs.com/
Web

Tri-State Plastics, Inc.
May 2008
(704) 865-7431
507 East Davidson Avenue, Gastonia, NC 28054
http://tristateplasticsonline.com/
Web

Toys 'R' Us
October 2006-July 2008
Address
Electronic Sales Associate

Specialty:
HTML, web design
ASP.net, Microsoft Database
FrontPage, Dreamweaver, Flash
Java, Visual Basic, C + +

2 comments:

mike said...

You are a web designer of websites in your list. If you are working with asp.net, then you need to show a page in your profile, they set the database (Microsoft will not be cut because it is an industry standard, you need to know SQL or MySQL). If you are on the website as a portfolio of theJob, then the employer is under way to test web pages (I am sure you aware of this fact) and terrain of Mount C Firefox issues, the likely available in Firefox Chrome (Google Browser), Opera, Safari and perhaps resolve this problem, before looking for a job. I will only say it will be difficult, because the basics of HTML knowledge (look at the sites), which provide starting a job (learning by doing ") to acquire the skills needed for today's standards.

I will be honest with you.

Test M said...

You can have a lot of know-how, but their designs are simple and moderately

Post a Comment