Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Wont My Hdmi Cable Work On My Xbox Any More Is There A PS# GURU Out There???i Am Thinking On Purchasing A PS3?

Is there a PS# GURU out there???i am thinking on purchasing a PS3? - why wont my hdmi cable work on my xbox any more

Hello Guru.

1. I have a basic HDTV for the PS3 do not buy come with an HDMI cable (i cheepist PS3)

2. I know the PS3 has Cheep think 64mgabite card. I also know that they are 20, 40, 60 and 80 concerts ..... PS3 Is it really necessary to store all .... should not the memory card ..... Why should everything ..... there is a difference between memory and hard drive .... Bouth are used for the same thing. The fact is that I used to download movies, music and other things ... I just want to play. i care abouth TSD PS2 games and PS3

3. is the fundamental system of work and without the disk?

4.anithing I have to go shopping before the know?

5. I know that the cost of the Xbox 360 in line 250 $, theWhat is the difference between the base 360 and the base of the PS3.
I would be wasting my money buying a glance xbox360

6. Suggestions before I buy?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment