Monday, February 1, 2010

Projector Mount Retract How Can I Hide A Projector In A Normal Wall?

How can I hide a projector in a normal wall? - projector mount retract

will try to do my best to get the details ... I appreciate all the answers.

I use a high traffic room in the house as a cinema at home.

I want to do something to hide the projector. I can not with the roof surface for a few reasons, so that leaves the wall opposite the screen. The wall is a Standard-3 1 / 2 of the cavity, and my projector is 2.9 cm high, so that a constant adjustments "to the end." My idea is to make a 12 "x16" piece of plaster cut the board and replace it with a piece of wood or steel. (not yet) decided. The projector is installed this piece and the piece on the wall itself (in fact, the new definition, I) on the wall. On the other hand you have an image to hide everything. ... I have two problems, a hinge that extends over 1.5 inches before he and a linear actuator or motor, which will reduce the "raise" in the upright position and avoid of course - to.

1 comment:

mahindra... said...

try this:

http://www.anaheimautomation.com/17AY_Se ...

Post a Comment